The Sauer 100 XT centrefire rifle offers unrivalled performance for an entry level gun, and whilst this is an entry level rifle, Sauer haven’t skimped on the quality.
Offering a wide range of calibre’s, available in 223, 243, 308 and 30-06, and keeping a few of Sauer’s premium features, including adjustable single-stage trigger, three-position safety, hammer-forged original SAUER barrel, famously smooth SAUER bolt, and ERGO MAX stock geometry. This is a highly recommended buy.
For accuracy and build quality, at this price, you won’t find much better.
In store price £899
Features of the Sauer 100 XT:
- 3 Position Safety: Safety On Bolt Locked / Safety On Bolt Unlocked / Fire.
- Adjustable Trigger: Wide trigger can be adjusted between 2.2 – 4.2 lbs.
- Detachable Magazine: Magazine seats flush with rifle and has a capacity of 5 for standard or 4 Mini/Magnum rounds.
- ERGO MAX Stock: Stock allows for improved head position when aiming and reduced felt recoil.
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel: Original Sauer barrel offers unparalleled accuracy.
- Available Calibers: .222 Remington, .223 Remington, .243 Winchester, .270 Winchester, .30-06 Springfield, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 6.5×55, 8x57IS, 9.3×62, 7mm-08, 7mm Remington Magnum, and .300 Winchester Magnum.
Sauer 100 XT Specifications:
|Caliber||Mini: .223 Remington.|
Standard: .243 Winchester
|Total Weight||Mini/Standard: ca.3.050 g / 3Kg.|
|Total Length||Mini/Standard: 1.065 mm / 42 inch|
|Barrel Length||Mini/Standard: 560mm / 22 inch|
|Trigger Weight||1.000 g – 2.000 g|
|Magazine Capacity||Mini: 4|
|Stock Shape||ErgoMax RH/LH|
More info can be found on the Sauer website here: Sauer 100 XT
Or you can call us for further info on 01527831261.